Service & Repair
Furnace and Air Conditioning Repair - Qualified. Dependable. Honest.
Furnace and Air Conditioning Repair – Qualified. Dependable. Honest.
Servicing Jackson, West Bend and All of Washington and Ozaukee County
At Jackson Hardware Heating & Air Conditioning we know how uncomfortable and overwhelming a broken air conditioning system or furnace can be. If you are in need of heating and cooling repair services, the last thing you want to worry about is finding a HVAC company you can trust to do the job right at a price you can afford.
For over 30 years we have been providing furnace repair, air conditioning repair, and HVAC services to residents throughout Washington and Ozaukee County. We service all makes and models of heating and cooling systems for residential customers.
Providing you with convenience and restoring your home comfort are our top priorities, and our customer loyalty and referral rate proves it! Our quality service, no gimmicks, and no costly flat rate charges have kept customers staying with us for over a decade. Plus, 55% of our new customer service calls come from customer referrals.
Common Heating and Cooling Repairs
If your air conditioning or heating system is acting up, it’s best to have it serviced as soon as possible so the equipment doesn’t fail when you need it most.
However, we know that the signs of a failing system are not always apparent. That’s why we’re here to let you know what to look out for.
Telltale signs your equipment is in need of service are:
- Water on the floor
- Exhaust odor from the outside PVC pipe
- The furnace or air conditioning unit is running non-stop
- The equipment is not keeping your house warm or cool
- Unusual noises coming from the air conditioner or furnace
- The system comes on and off too frequently
- The indoor air temperature doesn’t match the thermostat setting
- Your ac unit or furnace is over 10 years old
With over 30 years of experience in the industry we have the knowledge and know-how to fix any problem on any brand or model. Contact us today if you notice any of these issues with your HVAC system.
- Excellent Communication: Our technicians explain what they are going to repair in terms you can understand – we’ll keep you informed throughout the entire air conditioning or furnace repair.
- Respectful of Your Home: We respect your household and often leave an area cleaner than we found it.
- Fully Stocked Fleet: We keep our trucks and showroom fully stocked with parts for many types of equipment.
- 24/7 Emergency Service: Our furnace and air conditioning repair technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Immediate Support: You will always speak with a live person when you call us – no matter what time of day or night.